I am not an expert on bipolar disorder... I just live with it. This is my blog of hope and encouragement.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Where is my son?

It is 10 minutes until 7 in the morning and I haven't seen or heard from my son since early yesterday afternoon. Christopher was supposed to work from 4 pm until 9 pm last night. Nothing. I have heard nothing about sleeping over at Bobby's or ...or anything. I will assume that that is where he is. Of course they do not receive cell phone service out at Bobby's house. The last I heard from Christopher was when he was trying to reach Asheville Cardiology. He has been having heart 'episodes' lately.

Now I'll start to worry.

I was not really worried when I woke up...not that chest-gripping worry that I often have. I just assumed that once again he has gone to Bobby's and not told me. But he should not do that and he knows that. He knows I worry way too much. I worry when there is nothing to worry about. I just do.

So what do I do now? I have to get dressed and go to work in an office I've not worked in before. stress. Then I need to gather food and prepare to work the big sale at the store tomorrow. stress. I need to print out essays to mail. stress. I need to finish taxes. stress. I do not need this right now. I have enough to worry about without tracking down my thoughtless son.

Of course, if he is in a hospital and they do not have my number...crap. Here come the chest grips. I guess I could make a few phone calls. I do not want to. I think I'll get dressed first.

worry...

No comments:

Post a Comment