I am not an expert on bipolar disorder... I just live with it. This is my blog of hope and encouragement.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The next step

The next step is for me to be honest about my being bipolar and my intention for this to become a place where I can be open about my life. I am particularly concerned about hope...the lack of it that I often feel and the need for it particularly for people with bipolar disorder. I'm not having a prticularly good night tonight and so the gentleness and hopefulness that I want to bring to others is not forthcoming. You can't give what you don't have. So perhaps what is being called for here is a little gentleness of my own...for my own sake.

I wrecked my son's car yesterday, Social Security is challenging my disability just when I quit my job, the market has eaten away my retirement, ...I could use some hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment